This part time evening course is held on Thursdays from 6-9pm for 10 weeks. It is for adults who want to develop a career in bookkeeping and accountancy and covers control statements, accounting records and financial information. The City & Guilds 8891-02 qualification will enable you to fulfil a wide range of functions in an accounts office.
- Key course features
City & Guilds 8891-02
*HFNEXT* + £100 exam fee. Sorry, no concessions are available.
- Who is this course for?
- People who wish to gain first stage qualifications as the starting point for a career in bookkeeping and accounts.
- Entry requirements
- You should have basic literacy and numeracy skills and have achieved the Level 1 qualification. If you need advice before you apply, please call 020 8326 2020 or email email@example.com.
- About the course
The Level 2 qualification covers areas such as:
- Preparing control statements
- Checking and correcting accounting records
- Displaying comprehensive financial information.
- How will I be assessed?
- You will sit a formal exam on the last session of the course.
- Where next?
- When you successfully complete this course, you will be competent to fulfil a wide range of routine functions in an accounts office. You may wish to progress to an AAT qualification.
- How to apply?
- You do not need an interview for this course and do not need to complete the application form.
Provided you have the entry requirements for this course, you can either enrol in person at the college during our opening hours, or enrol by telephone with your credit/debit card on 020 8326 2303, Monday to Friday: 10am-12pm or 2pm-4pm.
If you are not sure if this course is right for you and you need advice before you enrol, please call our advisers on 020 8326 2020 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org