This course is held one evening per week for 14 weeks. It is designed to give you a solid grounding in 3 dimensional drawing using AutoCAD computer software. You will need to have access to AutoCAD software outside the college.
- Key course features
City & Guilds 7579-03
To be confirmed. You will also pay an exam fee. Sorry, no concessions are available.
- Who is this course for?
- Students who wish to learn 3D AutoCAD.
- Entry requirements
- You should have some experience and/or a qualification in 2D AutoCAD drawing, preferably (but not essentially) to City and Guilds 7579-02 or 7579-03 standard. You will need to have access to AutoCAD software outside the college. If you need advice before you apply, please call 020 8326 2020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- About the course
- Learn the principles of 3D design with AutoCAD 2010 software. You will work towards a City & Guilds 7579-03 qualification. Successful completion enables you to undertake complex 3D drawings and planning assignments in a modern technical or commercial environment.
- How will I be assessed?
- You will be assessed by means of two drawing assignments and a short multiple choice exam paper.
- Where next?
- When you complete this course you can find a design-related job in the manufacturing, architecture or engineering sectors.
- How to apply?
- To apply, please click the "Apply Now" button and fill out the online application form. An advisor will be in touch regarding interview dates.