Weds 06 June Isleworth
Thurs 14 June Skills+Logisitcs Centre
Cleaners and domestics
Cleaners and domestics clean interiors of private houses, shops, hotels, schools, offices and other buildings.
- Scrubs, washes, sweeps and polishes floors, corridors and stairs
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings
- Cleans toilets and bathrooms
- Washes down walls and ceilings
- Empties ashtrays, waste bins and removes rubbish.
No academic qualifications are required. On-the-job training may be provided. NVQs/SVQs in Cleaning: Building Interiors are available at Levels 1 and 2.
Select a course you've previously looked at or search for a new one, confirm the details and start your application.
Know what you're looking for?