This qualification provides you with the knowledge that is required to work in a range of environments in a business administration role. You will know how to carry out administrative tasks such as managing information and supporting events and will be able to apply your knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
About the Course
This qualification aims to provide students with the underpinning knowledge that is needed to work in a range of different enviornments in a business adminstration role.
Students will complete five mandatory and two optional units as part of this qualification. These include:
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand communication in a business enviornment
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Understand how to carry out business administration services
- Principles of marketing theory
NCFE Business Level 3
As part of the course a number of assignments will need to be completed for each unit. The assignments will be internally verified by the lecturers and externally verified by the Awarding Body.