This qualification is ideal if you want to develop an understanding of the essential skills required to work successfully in a business environment, and will give you an understanding of business culture and responsibilities. You will develop the skills required to solve problems, communicate and work effectively with others, and gain the opportunity to learn how to manage and improve your own performance in a business environment.
About the Course
You will study a total of 9 units which will include:
- Business culture and responsibilities
- Customer service in a business environment
- Produce documentation in a business environment
- Work with others in a business environment
- Communicate in a business environment
- Contribute to running a project
- Starting a small business
- Finance for a new business
- Business planning and pitching
Assessment will take the form of written assignments which will be internally assessed and externally verified by the Awarding Body.