This course is for students who would benefit from learning in a small group in a supportive environment. Students will learn about their community and build up confidence towards independent living and skills for life.
About the Course
Students on this course will:
- Learn about their community
- Build up confidence towards independent living and skills for life
- Improve basic skills and gain a City & Guilds numeracy and literacy qualification
- Develop creative and IT skills
- Gain an Edexcel qualification in personal and social development
- Gain enterprise skills in the college's cafe business.
Work experience plays an important part in the course.
You will have an interview with the course tutor to be sure the course is right for you.
Students may move on to Skills for Working Life courses or supported employment.