Advertising Accounts Managers & Creative Directors
Advertising accounts managers and creative directors plan, design, organise and direct the advertising activities of an organisation.
- Liaises with client to discuss product/service to be marketed, defines target group and assesses the suitability of various media
- Conceives advertising campaign to impart the desired product image in an effective and economical way
- Reviews and revises campaign in light of sales figures, surveys, etc.
- Stays abreast of changes in media, readership or viewing figures and advertising rates
- Arranges conferences, exhibitions, seminars, etc. to promote the image of a product, service or organisation.
Entry is generally via career progression from related occupations. There are no pre-set entry standards, but in practice most directors hold a degree. Off- and on-the-job training is provided.
Select a course you've previously looked at or search for a new one, confirm the details and start your application.
Know what you're looking for?