Health and Care
Looking for a career in Health and Care? West Thames College offers a variety of Health and Care courses, which can lead to careers ranging from counselling to nursing.
You'll learn from teachers with professional industry experience, as well as guest speakers and lecturers. Our Health and Social Care courses have high success and progression rates.
- Work placements with local care homes, nurseries, hospitals and schools
- Strong links with Kingston University
- Wide range of teaching methods used
- Good links with employment agencies
- Gain professional qualifications as you work.
CQTM Health and Social Care
Sharon has been a registered nurse since 1989 and is responsible for ensuring the courses and apprenticeships in Health and Social Care meet employer needs.
Select a course you've previously looked at or search for a new one, confirm the details and start your application.
Know what you're looking for?