This course provides you with the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to design and create digital products for others to use.
About the Course
You will study:
- Being organised
- Developing a personal progression plan
- Working with others
- Researching a topic
- Developing digital information using IT
- Using digital communication technologies
- Solving Technical IT problems
- Creating a website
- Developing a digital product
- Creating spreadsheets to solve problems
In addition to this IT course you will study functional skills in English and maths.
If you successfully complete all the modules you can progress to the BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Information and Creative Technology.
For each unit you will be expected to complete a number of assignments. Each assignment will be internally assessed by your teachers and externally verified by the awarding body.