- 92% achievement rate overall in 2019-20 up 2% on the previous year (part of a three year upward trend) and 6% above the national rate
- Achievement rates for 16-18s have increased to 90% an increase of 9% from 2017-18 (part of a three year upward trend) and 7% above the national rate of 83%
- For 19+ students the achievement is now at 93%, an increase of 5% from 2017-18 (part of a three year upward trend) and 4% above the national rate
- Students go to top universities such as Bournemouth University, Brunel University and St. Mary’s University, Twickenham
- We have strong links with both local and national employers. Students have gone on to jobs at Heathrow, Sky, Rolls Royce, the Metropolitan Police and with the London Borough of Hounslow
- Ofsted Report (November 2017) states "Students on the 16-19 programmes of study and adults have good practical skills and produced work above the expected level."
- Each year we celebrate the achievements of our outstanding students at our Student Awards Ceremony
- The Higher Education Graduation Ceremony celebrates the achievement of over 100 students who have completed a Higher National Certificate or Higher National Diploma Course
One of the top 3 Colleges in London *
* Based on overall performance for students aged 16-18 across all levels in 2018-19
Select a course you've previously looked at or search for a new one, confirm the details and start your application.
Know what you're looking for?