- 87% achievement rate for classroom based learning in 2016-17 up 5% on the previous year and 5% above the national rate
- Achievement rates for 16-18s have increased to 82% an increase of 3% from 2015-16 and 4% above the national rate of 78%
- For 19+ students the achievement is now at 91%, an increase of 4% from 2015-16 and 5% above the national rate
- Students go to top universities such as Bournemouth University, Brunel University and St. Mary’s University, Twickenham
- Students have gone on to jobs at Heathrow, Sky, Rolls Royce, the Metropolitan Police and with the London Borough of Hounslow
- Ofsted Report (November 2017) states "Students on the 16-19 programmes of study and adults have good practical skills and produced work above the expected level."
- Each year we celebrate the achievements of our outstanding students at our Student Awards Ceremony
- The Higher Education Graduation Ceremony celebrates the achievement of over 100 students who have completed a Higher National Certificate or Higher National Diploma Course
One of the top 3 Colleges in London *
* Based on overall performance for students aged 16-18 across all levels in 2018-19
If you have already applied for a September 2020 course, you would have already been invited to enrolment.
If you haven’t applied to West Thames College, please come into the college from Friday 21st August (16-18 year olds) or from Monday 24th August (for Adults aged 19+).
If you prefer to enrol with us remotely, please phone us on 0208 326 2000