Foundation Learning courses are designed to give you the skills to progress to Level 2. This course is for students whose first language is not English and is ideal for those progressing from an ESOL 16-18 course.
About the Course
You will study:
- Unit 1: Being organised
- Unit 2: Developing a personal progression plan
- Unit 7: Solving technical IT problems
- Unit 9: Creating a website
- Unit 11: Developing a digital product
- Unit 8: Creating spreadsheets to solve problems
In addition to this course you will work towards an English and Maths qualification.
If you successfully complete all the modules you can progress to the BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate/Certificate in Information and Creative Technology or Level 2 NCFE in IT Users Skills.
For each unit you will be expected to complete a number of assignments. Each assignment will be internally assessed by your teachers and externally verified by the awarding body.