Health and Care
Looking for a career in Health and Care? West Thames College offers a variety of Health and Care courses, which can lead to careers ranging from counselling to nursing.
You'll learn from teachers with professional industry experience, as well as guest speakers and lecturers. Our Health and Social Care courses have high success and progression rates.
- Work placements with local care homes, nurseries, hospitals and schools
- Strong links with Kingston University
- Wide range of teaching methods used
- Good links with employment agencies
- Gain professional qualifications as you work.
CQTM Health and Social Care
Sharon has been a registered nurse since 1989 and is responsible for ensuring the courses and apprenticeships in Health and Social Care meet employer needs.
One of the top 3 Colleges in London *
* Based on overall performance for students aged 16-18 across all levels in 2018-19
If you have already applied for a September 2020 course, you would have already been invited to enrolment.
If you haven’t applied to West Thames College, please come into the college from Friday 21st August (16-18 year olds) or from Monday 24th August (for Adults aged 19+).
If you prefer to enrol with us remotely, please phone us on 0208 326 2000